** This class is full! Please contact me to hear about the next session, starting in March. **
Please join me in January for this 4-class series in the Central District!
The Alexander Technique helps us move, think, and communicate in ways that match our unique selves. While early lessons may focus on making physical activities easier or more comfortable, this learning process also reveals the ways in which we have choice in how we respond to the world around us. In Integrative Alexander Technique for Humans we will work together to put the essential AT principles right into practice to support your ordinary and extraordinary lives.
Running a meeting? Yoga? Moving the laundry along? Any activity is fair game for learning. While this series is taught in an arts space, everyone is welcome and encouraged! Whatever you want to do, you can use Alexander Technique while you do it.
This event is hosted by Vanessa DeWolf, member of Gallery 1412.
Dates: Thursdays, January 17, 24, 31, and Feb 7, 2019
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Location: Gallery 1412 at 18th & East Union
Address: 1412 18th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Series Cost: $80 at door / $70 paid in advance
- To pay in advance, you may register now and pay before January 14 by credit card — Use Coupon Code PREPAYBYJAN14 — or by sending me a check for $70.
- To pay at first day of class, you may register now, select pay later and bring $80 cash or check to class.
Drop-ins are open to those who have studied with me before, as space is available. Please write me to see if this option is available. Drop-in price is $20 per class.
- Classroom is at street level with no stairs. If you have specific concerns, please let me know.
- Nearest bus stop is the #2 on Union, 4 doors from the corner. Other Busses are #11 and #12 on Madison, 2 blocks away.
- Broadway Light Rail station is 20 minute walk.
- Street parking is available but not plentiful. Plan time to do a few laps.