What is it? What is it good for? Who can do it?
Integrative Alexander Technique is a process that you can use to help you move with more comfort in your daily life. Our thoughts and movements always work together. How can you use them to help you do the things you want?
This terrific process can be used while you are doing anything. I teach in activity, just as you live in activity. Walking, writing, talking… Think of something you might like to explore in class and we’ll do it!
Anyone can use this technique to improve the quality of their movement. In this intro we will explore how you can apply the fundamental concepts to your life.
Dates: Saturday March 2, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Location: Gallery 1412 at 18th & East Union
Address: 1412 18th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Cost: This session is FREE!
Registration is not required — Just come on over!
- Classroom is at street level with no stairs. If you have specific access concerns, please let me know.
- Nearest bus stop is the #2 on Union, 4 doors from the corner. Other Busses are #11 and #12 on Madison, 2 blocks away.
- Broadway Light Rail station is 20 minute walk.
- Street parking is available but not plentiful. Plan time to do a few laps.
- There is a nice coffee shop — Tougo — right next door.
I look forward to working with you!