Please join me in April for this 4-class series in the Central District!
The Alexander Technique helps us move, think, and communicate in ways that match our unique selves. While early lessons may focus on making physical activities easier or more comfortable, this learning process also reveals the ways in which we have choice in how we respond to the world around us. In Integrative Alexander Technique for Humans we will work together to put the essential AT principles right into practice to support your ordinary and extraordinary lives.
Running a meeting? Yoga? Moving the laundry along? Any activity is fair game for learning. While this series is taught in an arts space, everyone is welcome and encouraged! Whatever you want to do, you can use Alexander Technique while you do it.
Dates: Saturdays April 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Gallery 1412 at 18th & East Union
Address: 1412 18th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Series Cost: $80 / $70 if paid by April 1.
Drop-ins are open to those who have studied with me before, as space is available. Please write me to see if this option is available. Drop-in price is $25 per class.
- To pay in advance, you may register now and pay before March 3 by credit card — Use Coupon Code PAYBYAPR1 at registration — or by sending me a check for $70.
- To pay at first day of class, you may register now, select “pay later” and bring $80 cash or check to class.
- Classroom is at street level with no stairs. If you have specific access concerns, please let me know.
- Nearest bus stop is the #2 on Union, 4 doors from the corner. Other Busses are #11 and #12 on Madison, 2 blocks away.
- Broadway Light Rail station is 20 minute walk.
- Street parking is available but not plentiful. Plan time to do a few laps.
- There is a nice coffee shop — Tougo — right next door.
I look forward to working with you!